Creatd, Inc. Launches a "Testing the Waters" Reg CF Campaign for Subsidiary OG Collection, Inc.

October 18, 2023

Creatd, Inc. today unveiled its plans to initiate a "Testing the Waters" Reg CF campaign for its subsidiary, The OG Collection, Inc. This strategic move positions Creatd as a leading innovator in the small and micro-cap sector, embracing this groundbreaking financing approach. Notably, The OG Collection, Inc. becomes the second private subsidiary under Creatd to adopt the Reg CF strategy.

The OG Collection, Inc. exemplifies Creatd's diversified portfolio, being 90% owned by The OG Collection itself and the remaining 10% by partners Dorado Goose. In alignment with Creatd's forward-thinking strategy, it's projected that nearly 50% of The OG Collection will be distributed to Creatd, Inc. shareholders later this year. A potential record date is targeted for mid-December, with distribution expected in early Q1 2024.

Jeremy Frommer, CEO of Creatd, Inc., shared his insights on the decision, stating, "The OG Collection has consistently stood out as a formidable and strategic asset within our portfolio, capable of driving corporate actions that compel market makers to address short positions, be they naked shorts or properly borrowed ones. The Reg CF offers a powerful solution in the ever-evolving financing landscape and is especially apt for the media archive and IP assets housed within The OG Collection, Inc. Our unwavering focus is on maximizing value for our shareholders. Given the current climate, it's wise to divest assets, particularly when the combined value of individual components exceeds the total."

For those interested in learning more about the "Testing the Waters" campaign for The OG Collection, Inc., details can be found at https://og.gallery/reg-cf.

DISCLAIMER: The OG Collection, Inc. is "testing the waters" to gauge investor interest in an offering under Regulation Crowdfunding. No money or other consideration is being solicited. If sent, it will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities will be accepted. No part of the purchase price will be received until a Form C is filed. Any indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

About Creatd, Inc.
Creatd, Inc. is a publicly traded digital holding company renowned for its commitment to innovation, transparency, and growth. Central to its operations is the flagship platform, Vocal—a pioneering social media and publishing platform designed to amplify user engagement and monetization.
Forward Looking Statements
Any statements that are not historical facts and that express, or involve discussions as to, expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, indicated through the use of words or phrases such as "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimated," "intends," "plans," "believes" and "projects") may be forward-looking and may involve estimates and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. We caution that the factors described herein could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements we make and that investors should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements. Further, any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement is made, and we undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for us to predict all of such factors. Further, we cannot assess the impact of each such factor on our results of operations or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. This press release is qualified in its entirety by the cautionary statements and risk factor disclosure contained in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings.